quarta-feira, maio 24, 2006

Robert Wyatt

Share

Alex é um fã de Robert Wyatt que criou um espaço no MySpace e, recentemente, escreveu a Wyatt contando o que tinha feito e enviado impressões das páginas. Alex não esperava uma resposta mas, para sua surpresa, teve uma e escrita à mão pelo próprio Wyatt e dizia isto:


Hallo Alex -


what can I say xept thank you so much for your very kind thought, and actions


Not doing gigs of course, I don't actually meet or even know on the whole who's out there keeping an ear out for what I've been doing, so it's a relief to get such amiable feedback.


I dare not get too distracted, though: I'm still struggling to get the next things done, etc.


Besides, I'm vain enough already, in my little way! You ask Alfie!


RW


PS. I hope people'll understand that if I don't respond it's just that my communication methods are still stuck in the deep recesses of the Twentieth century!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wyatt no MySpace, por Alex.