terça-feira, dezembro 07, 2004

You Are The Quarry II

Share
A nova edição de Morrissey de "You Are The Quarry", o maior sucesso de Morrissey, com ou sem os Smiths, tem os seguintes temas e vídeos:

1. America Is Not The World
2. Irish Blood, English Heart
3. I Have Forgiven Jesus
4. Come Back To Camden
5. I'm Not Sorry
6. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
7. How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
8. First Of The Gang To Die
9. Let Me Kiss You
10. All The Lazy Dykes
11. I Like You
12. You Know I Couldn't Last

Lados B

13. Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
14. It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
15. Teenage Dad On His Estate
16. Munich Air Disaster 1958
17. Friday Mourning
18. The Never-Played Symphonies
19. My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
20. I Am Two People
21. Mexico

DVD Bónus:

1. Irish Blood, English Heart -vídeo
2. First Of The Gang To Die - video tirado do dvd, "Who Put The M In Manchester" que sairá em MArço
3. First Of The Gang To Die - performance no The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn a 22 de Julho
4. I Have Forgiven Jesus - performance no The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn a 23 de Julho
5. Let Me Kiss You - performance no The Late Late Show With Craig Kilborn a 23 de Julho
6. galeria de fotos behind-the-scenes da digressão de 2004